Provides biometrics examiners new capabilities to interact with multi-modal biometrics systems
• Multi-modal: Your biometrics system is multi-modal; your comparison tools should be as well.
Themis shows you all available biometrics.
• Web-Enabled: Work where you want on the device you want. Themis is built using HTML5 and
works with any modern desktop or mobile device browser.
• Prioritized Work Queues: Themis prioritizes your work into queues to help maintain overall
system SLAs. Work queues can be restricted to qualified personnel.
• Reporting: Generate reports on user activity.
Reduces cost for system owners, integrators, and operators
• Vendor-agnostic: Themis supports ANSI-NIST ITL type-9 friction ridge templates and can display
• Cloud-ready: Themis is built to run in a public or private cloud and can dynamically scale up to
meet user demand or scale down to reduce resource utilization.
• RESTful API: Themis' API is RESTful and can be interfaced with many different languages. API
documentation is built in to Themis using Swagger
Multi-Modal Biometrics Examination Workstation