Research and Development
- Led international research project for IEEE to develop the vision for computing in the smart power grid looking 30 years in to the future. http://smartgrid.ieee.org/november-2014
- 40+ PhD researchers across 6 countries.
- 15 corporations – IBM, Microsoft, Honeywell, EPRI, Informatica, ….
- 7 DOE Labs (NETL, ANL, NETL, PNNL, INL, ORNL, Sandia)
- Peer reviewed Research Report published
- Developing a roadmap for the evolution of computing in the smart power grid
- Co-author, Computational Intelligence for the Smart Grid, IEEE SSCI 2013
- IT Chief Engineer Contracted for the DOE National Energy Technology Lab (NETL)
- Smart Grid Vision Panel Chair, 2012 IEEE Smart Grid World Forum, Geneva Switzerland
- Program Management as DOE contractor
- DOE campus cloud-based energy management – instrumentation, communications, data analytics.
- Nuclear - Systems Analysis, Instrumentation and Control , Corrective Actions Process, Training
- Power Distribution
- Solar power inversion
- High Frequency Power Supply